Slip in to this ultra comfy fleece raglan sweatshirt, and you won't want to slip out of it! Perfect for cool evenings on the lake, or to throw on after a morning pull behind the boat.
Did you know the "raglan" was invented by Baron Raglan who fought against Napoleon, was injured, and wanted a roomier fit to put on gear and swing his sword? Now it's popular for the comfort of its near universal fit, with sleeves that extend as one piece to the collar leaving a diagonal seam from the underarm to the collar.
The Lake Winnipesaukee map on the back of ours will remind you of great vacation days in the Lakes Region. Customers have sent us family photos all wearing this classic sweatshirt.
- 8oz (270 gm) 52% cotton/48% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 32 singles cotton/polyester blend face yarn
- reverse coverstitch sewing
- twill neck tape
- tear away neck label
- 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
- self fabric side panel inserts
- slim unisex fit